Squeak On Java [was: Re: Squackers, Tenth-Birthday-of-Squeak edition]

Dan Ingalls Dan at SqueakLand.org
Mon Sep 18 06:33:09 UTC 2006

>Dan
>
>do you have plan to release your java squeak virtual machine?
>
>Stef

Absolutely.  It's only my distaste for red tape that has delayed this.  Keep pestering me mercilessly, (but don't burden the list).  I will take the first step by Wednesday and report a time estimate by Friday.  I'm sure that it will clear, and am thus happy to send the code confidentially  to anyone who cares in the meantime.

Further discussion off-list, OK?

	- Dan