Squeak for the masses? [was: primitiveApplyToFromTo]

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Mon Sep 18 14:29:15 UTC 2006

> Let's bring Squeak to the masses. Or, am I wrong with this?

No you are right here, but we need to get organized and support the
community that is needed to take over from the previous "owners" of squeak.

> I run a commercial business and want to base my success on Squeak.

[+1 big]

When do nominations for the foundation start!

Ron

P.S. Klaus have you looked at the StrongTalk VM yet?