SqueakMap question - Can there be 2 MCZ per Package?

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Wed Sep 20 07:01:39 UTC 2006

Hi Milan!

Milan Zimmermann <milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On SqueakMap, is there a way to create a Package and attach to it 2 or more
> MCZ files? (and define the order in which they load) - Or is SqueakMap
> strictly 1 Package to 1 related file? This should be another newbie question
> i guess...
>
> Thanks Milan

SM is strictly one URL per release (though I did contemplate the
possibility of having multiple but backed out of that, mostly due to
complexity) BUT... you can quite easily put two MCs together into a .sar
file (which is a zip file with some conventions) which has a load script
in it.

I presume there are many examples of this - but I can't point you to
one. But plenty others on this list must have done it before.

regards, Göran