Logging idea

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 20 23:28:33 UTC 2006

I had this great idea for a simple logging technique.

In the method where you want to log data simply take the current method
context and add it to your log collection.

Then I had another idea, to print out the data take each method context
in your log collection and resend it to a printing object, whose methods
have the same names as the original.

Unfortunately each of these method contexts is marked as isDead -> true,
and so nothing of use happens. Is there a way of doing this, short of
copying the data out into a Message and sending it?

many thanks in advance

Keith