Where in the academic world is Squeak?

Eric Winger eric at thewingers.net
Thu Sep 21 04:28:21 UTC 2006

I added an entry on my blog with the info collected on this thread on
Squeak and for different Smalltalks. It would be nice to capture a
current list of Smalltalk projects that are active at universities,
grad, undergrad, on-going research, courses, etc. If you know of some,
send me a link and any other info you have.

http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/userblogs/eric/blogView?
showComments=true&entry=3336250544

Eric