[ANN]: MorphicWrappers, MathMorphs Revival

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Sep 21 08:43:20 UTC 2006

astares at gmx.de puso en su mail :

> Cool!!! Nice to see MorphicWrappers back!
>
> But how can I activate the "typing in the air"?
> Doesnt work if I just hit TAB in the world.
>
> Bye
> Torsten
Torsten:

As Milan said , you should open Preferences ,search Preference named
"tabAmongFields" , and disable. (tested on 7051 and 7056)

Copy

XYPlotter example1 plot

press TAB

paste and hit return and see nice graphics

or type XYPlotter and begins to explore with double click on
ClassMorphicWrapper.

We wish more http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/Curves/Curves.html"
examples converted to Squeak, help us !!

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!