[ANN] Squeak Documentation Project

Matthew Fulmer tapplek at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 09:06:59 UTC 2006

After some discussion with bmp on #squeak, I have decided to
start writing a tutorial on squeak. bmp told me that the best
way to proceed with this task is to take all the documentation
available on the swiki [1] and massively refactor it into book
form.

I am a squeak noob, and I cannot do this alone. I have created
an outline of my proposal [2] on the swiki. If you have a better
idea, please say so. I really want to get involved with this
amazing project. This will be a great way for us noobs to
contribute and learn about squeak.

[1] http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak
[1] http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/5870

--