[ANN] Squeak Documentation Project

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Thu Sep 21 13:57:12 UTC 2006

Matthew,

I am writing a (brief) overview of:

How to manage code, projects, and releases with Monticello, SqueakSource and
SqueakMap.

This is "for myself" so not sure how useful it will be. I want to interrupt
that work now for until next week, but please remind me in a week or two,
when I should be done, if you are interested to include that, I will send you
the link.

Milan