2006-09-20 SqF board notes

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Sep 21 16:42:41 UTC 2006

Hi Craig -

Thanks for the update, it's really useful to see what the board is up
to. The "mapping of contributor initials to authors" is something I
might be able to help getting started with. As you may or may not
remember I compiled a history of the change sets that went into all the
Squeak versions that were managed via update streams up until 3.6.
Attached is an OpenOffice sheet with the approx. 200 initials that
occurred between 2.0 and 3.6 (plus how many methods they touched in each
Squeak version). It is not an accurate list (since it doesn't include
anything before 2.0 or after 3.6) but I think it's a good starting point
that should help making up a list of contributors.

Cheers,
   - Andreas