VNCViewer with Scale [Was: Re: OLPC eToys!]

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Sep 22 03:36:09 UTC 2006

Thanks Milan :)

Too bad there seems to be no non-Windows scaling viewer. I'm on OS X
or Linux. But maybe it's still interesting for others to try.

It would be nice if it did proper filtering so text does not become
totally unreadable. But we changed fonts etc. so with the actual OLPC
image it might look better.

- Bert -