author initials map (was "2006-09-20 SqF board notes")

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Fri Sep 22 07:04:49 UTC 2006

Hi Craig -

Here is an initial map that should get us get started. The list below is
based on the stats that I sent and sorted by number of contributions.
I've decided to make an arbitrary cut off at 10 contributions simply
because it turned out that below that point it got very hard to
distinguish "real people" from typos ;-) (you will notice that some
people appear under different initials and I'm fully expecting that some
of those low-count initials are just typos).

In any case, this information should be enough to get you guys started
to do whatever you need to do. Since I'm not in on the conversations I
don't know what the next steps are, but I don't think there is any need
to stall until the entire list is filled in (which I promise to complete
provided you guys push the process forward ;-)

And of course if you see the initials of anyone you know in the list
below drop me a note so I can include it properly.

Cheers,
   - Andreas

-------- Part I: Contributors with 10+ contributions ---------
15524	ar	Andreas Raab
10999	sw	Scott Wallace
6666	di	Dan Ingalls
5637	RAA	Bob Arning
3946	tk	Ted Kaehler
2821	jm	John Maloney
2094	hg	Henrik Gedenryd
1881	ls	Lex Spoon
1622	mir	Michael Rueger
1509	NS	Nathanael Schaerli
1377	nk	Ned Konz
1251	jsp	Jeff Pierce
1062	sma	Stefan Matthias Aust
979	len	Luciano Notarfrancesco
977	dgd	Diego Gomez Deck
773	sd	Stefane Ducasse
745	gh	Goran Krampe (nee Hultgren)
723	JMM	John McIntosh
668	acg	Andrew Greenberg
460	tpr	Tim Rowledge
346	bf	Bert Freudenberg
320	dvf	Daniel Vainsecher
275	dew	Doug Way
263	ajh	Anthony Hanan
247	laza	Alexander Lazarevic
238	LC	Leandro Caniglia
230	rhi	Robert Hirschfeld
227	hmm	Hans Martin Mosner
217	djp	David J. Pennel
199	mdr	Mike Rutenberg
199	sr	Stephan Rudlof
198	asm	Alejandro Magistrello
190	sbw	Stephan Wessels
184	TPR	Tim Rowledge
156	Sames
156	tfei	The 4th estate (John Sarkela)?
154	dhhi
151	yo	Yoshiki Oshima
150	bolot	Bolot Kerimbaev
148	SD	Stefane Ducasse
134	ab	Alexandre Bergel
127	gm
122	SqR	Andres Valloud
115	rw	Roel Wuyts
114	ccn	Chris Norton
105	ikp	Ian Piumarta
104	tao	Tim Olson
101	kfr	Karl Ramberg
95	MPW	Marcel Weiher
95	reThink	The 4th estate (John Sarkela)?
93	mpw	Marcel Weiher
86	mjg	Mark Guzdial
85	panda
80	ti