Squeak UI is freezing

Cédrick Béler cbeler at enit.fr
Fri Sep 22 08:28:28 UTC 2006

Hi

I'm using the 3.9 image, the developer version and I have the UI that
freeze sometimes.
Usually, when something like that appeared, I used <cmd> . to stop the
process but here it's different. Whent the UI freeze, the cpu occupation
is around 0% and <cmd> . just doesn't work !

Note, that when the UI is frozen but I can still use seaside
applpication and sometimes I can get the hand back after playing with
seaside or restarting a session.

Does someone encounter the same problem ?

I use 3.9g-7058 with most of the dev-packages
I had this problem with linux (ubuntu), with vm 3.9-7 but also under
windows.

Do you think this is a problem is due to my image ?

Thanks

Cédrick