[ANN] Squeak Documentation Team formation

Bakki Kudva bakki.kudva at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 16:37:30 UTC 2006

Mathew,

I'll throw my hat in the ring. I am a newbie and my contributions will
have to follow my learning curve.

I'd also add debugging as a topic to the scope. How about 4 sections.

1. Topics relating to the environment and tools.(installation,
browsing, coding, debugging, monticello)
2. Topics related to Smalltalk core classes (just the language)
3. Topcis related to extended classes (gui, mvc, morphic etc)
4. Topics related to application classes (seaside etc)

I think the tutorial section should cover all topics which would make
one a proficient smalltaker. I am learning all the stuff bit by bit
hunting and pecking here and there.

-bakki