author initials map (was "2006-09-20 SqF board notes")

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Fri Sep 22 17:30:35 UTC 2006

David Faught wrote:
> and how is this different than
> http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/8

This list doesn't recognize whether any of these people has ever
contributed anything to the base image. My list was prioritized by the
number of contributions that each author had between Squeak 2.0 and
Squeak 3.6.

> Forgive me for being out of context here, but I had to chime in.  I
> have contributed very few changes to the base Squeak, but I have
> contributed a few addon applications here and there.  What list does
> that put me on?

It puts you into the vast majority of Squeakers who haven't any of their
code included in the base image. Nothing wrong with that.

Cheers,
   - Andreas