[ANN] Squeak Documentation Team formation

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 23 14:35:35 UTC 2006

>From: goran at krampe.se
>To: The general-purpose Squeak developers
>Subject: Re: [ANN] Squeak Documentation Team formation
>Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 08:51:29 +0200
>
>Now, let me ask a really annoying question: What will happen with this
>tutorial after year 2008?

I think the formation of an official documentation team is the answer to
this question.  The
reason all the other tutorials became stale is because the maintainer left,
right?  If you have
a documentation team then they are responsible for all things documentation
and so it can't
go stale unless there are no members on the team (or not enough to keep up).