Contributing to the Documentation Team

Matthew Fulmer tapplek at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 17:31:54 UTC 2006

I have seen several people wishing to contribute their efforts
to this project. Thank you all for volunteering. This will be an
open project, so anyone can contribute. However, those on the
team will decide what the overall goals will be.

How can you contribute?
1.  Read the goals and plans of the tutorial project:
    http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/5870
2.  Post ideas and suggestions to the mailing list.
3.  If you have a good idea, you can get Swiki edit permissions:
  3.1. Join #squeak, and ask me for wiki edit permissions.
  3.2. Start adding to the Tutorial:
       http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/5869

I put instructions on contributing on the documentation team
page:
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/808

--
Matthew Fulmer