[ANN] 7061 = Squeak 3.9 final

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Sat Sep 23 19:07:17 UTC 2006

Thanks for the great work, Stéphane, Markus and all the others !

I think now we have to setup a "3.9 release team" in order to take care
of the stable 3.9 branch (3.9.1, 3.9.2, ...). Maybe the same team could
make the job. Only bug fixing, documentation, and maybe tests should be
added in the stable branch, no more new features. The new features
should be only in the new 3.10 branch.

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##