[Squeakland] OLPC Image Test and Report [Was: [Squeakland] OLPC eToys!]

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Sun Sep 24 06:26:30 UTC 2006

On 2006 September 18 12:49, Yoshiki Ohshima wrote:

> Obviously, there are a lot of changes going into this version, so
> please update the image often (I mean, really often.)
>
>    Any comments, suggestions, and bug reports are welcome.

Yoshiki,

I used the latest OLPC Image (updated to today) to build a fairly large
project, and then run it in the OLPC pluging. Overall, the OLPC image seems
very good without problems.

The project is quite large (Simulation of Wave moving across Elastic Band: on
a website here: http://squeakers.ca:9091, last project “Wave Simulation”), so
I think I tested large pieces of eToys building it. I did have one crash (log
attached), also the Plugin Image did not auto-update and load my exported
project, maybe that is expected?

Attached is list of things I found and commented on (OO format), and also the
crash log.

Milan