Contributing to the Documentation Team

Chema Ortega chemaortegabj at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 10:54:04 UTC 2006

Well, as I talk with Mattew, translation could be a good point in the
tutorial/documentation proyect. I'm not fully sure if another team need
to be started, but links at the end of the page showing the translated
page to other languages will help people to read that info in their own
language.

I can translate texts to spanish as they come, it's a never ending work,
but I'll try my best.

Any other one could help in this localization work?