Request for links (was: [ANN] Squeak Documentation Project)

Ralph Johnson johnson at cs.uiuc.edu
Sun Sep 24 12:46:10 UTC 2006

> One of the deliverables from the Documentation project is a comprehensive
> index of available documentation.  So if everyone who knows of some
> not-so-well-known documentation please send it.  If you don't want to put it
> on the list you can send it to Mathew and myself.

What do you mean by "documentation"?  One reason that documentation is
a problem is that so much has been written, but some of it is
advanced, some of it is for Smalltalk in general, which might or might
not be applicable, some of it is old and no longer 100% correct, some
of it is written in mailing lists rather than as formal documents.  Do
you want lecture notes, documentation for particular packages, videos?

My guess is that the best way to find what is relevant is to do what
you are doing, i.e. to ask questions and to see which documents you
are given for answers.

-Ralph