[ANN] LispKit v4 on SqueakMap, features an usable Scheme

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Sun Sep 24 14:17:11 UTC 2006

hello list

I just uploaded the latest release of LispKit, a kit for building custom
Lisp interpreters.

this release features an usable implementation of Scheme, almost fully
R4RS compliant, with partial support for SLIB 3a3 (which is provided
with the package)

I'm still struggling with hygienic macros but overall it seems we have a
real Scheme at hand; a sloooow one, but a cooooooool one, since it is
deeply integrated with Squeak :)

you can help !

please test it, especially people on unix, since I have only tested it
on windows. the critical part is the code in ULisp class>>slibInit where
OS-specific settings are required. it would be nice if someone could add
there the settings for MacOS too. this should be fairly easy.

Stef