Squackers, Tenth-Birthday-of-Squeak edition - Fireworks!!

Dan Ingalls Dan at SqueakLand.org
Sun Sep 24 22:46:33 UTC 2006

Folks -

I just found out that there is a Fireworks extravaganza right in
front of my house the evening of October 14 so we're moving the
(let's be frank) party to that Saturday:

	http://www.monte-foundation.com/images/MontePoster2006.jpg

The rest of the plan is the same -- come any time to the beach (see
above link for beach activities that day), I'll start the grill at my
house around 6, and the fireworks will be around 9-9:30.

Parking will be an issue.  Try to car-pool and please let me know
that you are coming (off list!) so I can instruct you about parking
and provide roughly the right amount of food/drink.

	- Dan