[ANN] DynamicProtocols version 28

Damien Pollet damien.pollet at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 10:12:47 UTC 2006

On 9/22/06, Damien Cassou <damien.cassou at laposte.net> wrote:
> What do you think about preferences to activate/deactivate protocols ?

Useful, because you can reduce the clutter by deactivating protocols
you never use.

> What do you think about a preference to set the number of second before
> which a modification is considered recent ?

Bad. I don't think time is the correct scale here (number of versions
or image saves or MC commits would be better), and that's a decision I
don't want to make, so make it for me :)  (just pick a decent value)

> And a preference to let the user choose after which line a method is
> considered long ?

I'd say just make a few protocols with >5 >10... lines. If someone
really needs to know which methods have more than 3.1337 lines then
it's still possible to make another adhoc protocol.

--
 Damien Pollet
 type less, do more