Migrating Traits to Visual Age

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 10:15:48 UTC 2006

Hi,

First this is great!!
Adrian already replied. So I will just add some information.

Now in VW for example you cannot share dictionaries. I do not know in
VA.
The implementation in Squeak shares compiledMethod when they do not
contain super.
This can also confuse the tools :). I do not know the compiledMethod
class of VA to give you
a clear answer.

As adrian mentioned integrating traits with Changeset and other can
be a problem.
But let us know informed of your progress.

Stef