Squeak map colours (was: Re: [ANN] 7061 = Squeak 3.9 final)

Bakki Kudva bakki.kudva at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 14:17:27 UTC 2006

I thought that the 3.8 image had a great look and feel. I am curious
as to why it was determined that it needed a look enhancement. I think
somebody's grandfather had once said, "If it aint' broken don't fix
it" :)

-bakki

PS: In addition to the issue Michael mentions some of the other
behavioural problems are:
1. Windows can only be resized by dragging corners. It is very
convenient to be able to do it also by dragging the borders.
2. Resizing Monticello browser stretches the buttons at top to ugly
proportions. (layout problem)