Pending mc carbin 3.8.13b1 for Exupery (MacIntel)

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Sep 25 15:19:54 UTC 2006

On 25-Sep-06, at 12:43 AM, John M McIntosh wrote:

> This VM is compiled for Mac PowerPC and MacIntel, but of course
> shoving i386 instruction codes
> into the instruction cache and executing them on PowerPC will void
> your warranty. Of course someone could
> write the Exupery subclasses for powerpc someday...

Ah, but why bother? There are now only two commercially important
microprocessor architectures; demented-warped-x86 on pretty much all
desktop machines and ARM on pretty much all PDA/phone/embedded
devices. Obviously the logial next translator backend for exupery is
for ARM. Who knows. one day I might even get time to attack it.

tim
Useful random insult:- If he were any more stupid, he'd have to be
watered twice a week.