RV: [ANN] Kernel image and the Rest of Squeak package for Squeak 7061

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Sep 25 09:44:11 UTC 2006

Pavel:

I found what a new report.txt file (sure for analysis) is in the root
folder.
Also what I need put FormDictionary and my.prefs files in root.
Deleting the report.txt file and manual doing:
(FileStream readOnlyFileNamed: 'RoSExtra/RestOfSqueak-initialize1.cs')
fileIn.
(FileStream readOnlyFileNamed: 'RoSExtra/RestOfSqueak-initialize2.cs')
fileIn.
The process don't show a new report file, I do SmalltalkImage current saveAs
and rename to MinimalImage-7061b.image what is 9.8 Mb , but still not in
Morphic as usual.

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).