Improving Minimal initialization (was Re: RV: [ANN] Kernel image and the Rest of Squeak package for Squeak 7061)

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Sep 25 21:36:14 UTC 2006

Pavel:

If you approve, I wish collect all IMHO needed fixes for proper working of
Minimal

The Scheme could be some like what I copy paste below of first .cs

'From Squeak3.9gamma of ''23 July 2006'' [latest update: #7061] on 25
September 2006 at 6:18 pm'!
"Change Set:        MinimalImageInitialization
Date:            25 September 2006
Author:            Edgar J. De Cleene

I could collect all fixes to Minimal here.
This first of BalloonMorph is why no initialization of color.
I copy value from Squeak3.9g-7061.image , have two images running side by
side"!

!BalloonMorph class methodsFor: 'utility' stamp: 'boot 9/25/2006 18:12'!
setBalloonColorTo: aColor

"BalloonMorph setBalloonColorTo: (TranslucentColor r: 0.91 g: 0.94 b: 1.0
alpha: 0.949)"
    aColor ifNotNil: [BalloonColor _ aColor]! !

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!