Squeak Tutorial task list

Matthew Fulmer tapplek at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 01:11:30 UTC 2006

On Fri, Sep 22, 2006 at 06:48:53AM -0700, Derek O'Connell wrote:
> Count me in when you have specific tasks to launch. At the moment I need to
> focus on learning enough so I can put fingers-to-keyboard and start
> producing code as quickly as possible.

I created a task list:
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/5869

Start working on one of the tasks. I will be on #squeak if you
want me to look at your work; however, I have a hard deadline on
Wednesday for a large project in MATLAB (ugh), and will not be
able to help much. But don't hesitate to ask if you have a quick
question, or need clarification.

I hope that is enough to get you started. This is the point at
which we will either make it or break it. I will start
contributing Thursday.

--
Matthew Fulmer