[ANN] 7061 = Squeak 3.9 final

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 07:24:54 UTC 2006

My point is simple I take responsibility for what I know I can do or
try to do and I do "impose" (because noone can impose
work on other) any stuff on others.

So sometimes I have argument with andreas and this is normal because
we have some strong views on the world
but from the VM perspective I respect the guys doing the job there.
So if they do not shout and block the release
then this is ok for me. Else I should be smart enough to really
contribute.

Stef