Success !!! (was Re: RV: [ANN] Kernel image and the Rest of Squeak package for Squeak 7061)

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Sep 26 08:59:00 UTC 2006

Andreas Raab puso en su mail :

> Any possibility it's trying to put a warning about a missing
> sources/changes file? IIRC, then the error reporting process is screwy -
> it's trying to put up a morphic dialog before morphic is initialized,
> namely in FileDirectory>>startUp which happens way, way early in the
> startup sequence. I'm not certain primShowDisplayRect: is being called
> properly at that point.
>
> Cheers,
>    - Andreas

The SqueakV39.sources are in same folder.
My own experience on building images shows what changing the old trusted
SqueakV3.sources could be a troublemaker at one point.
And this time they change the sources two times....
I really wonder why change horses in middle of river.
With Smalltalk condenseChanges working this should wait to 4.0 IMHO

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!