SystemOrganization changes not recorded ( was Re: [ANN] 7061 = Squeak 3.9 final)

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Sep 26 19:34:55 UTC 2006

On 26-Sep-06, at 12:09 PM, tim Rowledge wrote:

> Well, that was fun; I just went through to make a changeset for you
> with those category changes and the changeset is empty. How nice,
> work lost. I'll try again and see if does it again....
Yup, editing categories and even editing the system organisation
results in no input to the changeset. Ooh, even back to 3.8-6665.
What fun. And 3.7. And 3.6. Well, that's puzzling since I was pretty
sure we've filed out SystemOrganization edits before now. And it
doesn't even get into the changes log either. Very odd.

tim
Hex dump:  Where witches put used curses...