SqueakMap packages in 3.9g

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 26 22:23:54 UTC 2006

On 2006 September 26 15:45, stephane ducasse wrote:
> Another point: look at the effort of the squeak-dev image.
> Is it not great to see all the package maintainer pushing in the same
> direction?
> I want to thanks them all for that.
>
> 	Yes it is cool so let us do it more often because this is the way
> that we will get
> 	a better system
>
> So if you want to do something for the community, may be
> paste all the packages on a wiki page and report the broken ones and
> try to notify the owners.

Does putting a BUG report on Mantis such as "this error happens in 3.9
(details)" against a Squeak Package (e.g. RemoteFrameBuffer) produce email
the package maintainers? If it does not, it could be a useful addition, if it
does, perhaps we should be just reporting such 3.9 incompatibility on Mantis
(I added one earlier, I am not sure how to contact the maintainer)

Milan