Success !!! (was Re: RV: [ANN] Kernel image and the Rest of Squeak package for Squeak 7061)

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Sep 26 20:21:42 UTC 2006

stephane ducasse puso en su mail :

> We did our best! Now you can complain this is free and simple.
>
> Stef
I do not complain, as you and Markus do a terrific job!!!
I share my little experience building images with any what read this list.
And I doing something for Squeak ....
Trying to resurrect old code.
Doing Squeak experiments what others could find useful.
Testing all what seems good and sending feedback.
Forcing any person what comes to lab to see Squeak in action :=)

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!