SqueakMap issues (was Re: Squeak map colours)

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Sep 27 10:39:54 UTC 2006

goran at krampe.se writes:
> IIRC the current logic is that when the URL of a release is modified -
> it will repopulate the server side cache and update the checksum,
> Was that what you tried to do? Because I thought that worked.

Before reading this thread, I did not know there was a server-side
cache at all!

Anyway, yes, I tried to update the card for Universes version 9 to
point to SqueakSource's new host name (i.e., swapping the unibe.ch
name for squeaksource.com).  For whatever reason, I could not get it
to work, so I instead posted a version 9b.

I am not sure a separate 9b card is a bad idea, anyway.  The version 9
card is already published, and, philosophically, mutating a published
card seems a little weird.

-Lex