Where in the academic world is Squeak?

Eiichiro Ito e-itoh at ygu.ac.jp
Wed Sep 27 12:13:00 UTC 2006

Thank you very much for your good pointer.
Because AIBOs has already discontinued and we cannot buy new one, so we are
looking for new robots to continue our research.
We may buy robots you are woring on, and we want to port our system to that.

BTW, I heard about of new small robot at RoboCup Japan Open in this year.
http://www.eco-be.com/
This may be common platform for  RoboCup in near future.
(But we cannot buy it anywhere yet.)