Exupery (was Re: [IDEAS] Looking at Factor)

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 30 08:05:42 UTC 2006

Any guess when 1.0 will be finished?  Are you the only person working on
this?

Also, just to make sure I understand:  I came from a C++ background, and
when I hear "inlining" I think of C++ inline (when ever you see this
"function" replace it, at the call site, with the body of the "function").
I assume you mean the same thing in smalltalk?  It does look like smalltalk
could make some huge gains from such inlining since so much of the code just
calls other methods with slightly different arguments.