Plopp US/English?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Sep 27 15:21:32 UTC 2006

On 26-Sep-06, at 11:16 PM, Michael Rueger wrote:

> Blake wrote:
>> Say,
>>     Is there an English version of Plopp planned? Can one have it
>> shipped to the US?
>
> Planned yes. You can order plopp on the German amazon.de site,
> don't know if they ship to the US though.
>
> BTW, does anyone have a suggestion for a different name for the
> English version? Seems the connotations of plopp aren't making it a
> suitable name in English ;-)

Historically it would be ok; there was a kids books series that
featured Plop the Penguin. These days though.... The only one I can
think of is Pingu and that is almost certainly entrained by a
publishing company.

tim
Decafalon (n.): The grueling event of getting through the day
consuming only things that are good for you.