What's over the horizon?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Apr 2 03:28:54 UTC 2007

On 1-Apr-07, at 8:14 PM, Jerome Peace wrote:

> What's over the horizon?

New VM. New image.
Fixed compiled method format.
Proper source accessors.
Decent change recording.
Immutable objects.
Little-endian bitmaps instead of 'nobody uses big endian anymore'
current format. Probably same for Floats.
Get rid of MVC. Replace morphic with something actually
a) designed
b) documented
c) using hardware on most platforms to do fonts and most drawing with
vectors instead of pixmaps.
Replace current tragically poor browser code with properly written
classes.
Thousands upon thousands of tests, with comments and explanations.

Give me ten million euros.

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Mihi ignosce. Cum homine de cane debeo
congredi = Excuse me. I've got to see a man about a dog.