SqF pages PayPal button help needed

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Apr 5 00:25:52 UTC 2007

OK, somewhere out there is a an expert in making the html for paypal
buttons.

I'm just finalising some pages to go on the foundation site and I
need to make some paypal buttons so all you lovely people can
conveniently send money and get badges. I could just blindly copy
from other sites but that risks money going astray and people not
getting badges; bad.

What we need are buttons that will
	send money to the right place
	allow optional changed amounts (in case someone wants to donate
$137.43 for example)
	let the donor give a delivery address for the badge

All the info used by the current donor page can be found in the
source of http://smallwiki.unibe.ch/squeakfoundation/supporters

tim
Hipatitis (n): Terminal coolness