VM freeze and crash when saving

Florian Minjat florian.minjat at emn.fr
Fri Apr 6 13:17:31 UTC 2007

David T. Lewis wrote:
> Check where VMMaker put the sources. If it was /home/squeak/vmmaker/src32,
> then make a line to /home/squeak/vmmaker/src, like this:
> $ cd /home/squeak/vmmaker
> $ ln -s src32 src
>
> Then try configure and make once more.
>
> But by the way, I don't think you really need to build the plugin.
> It's already included in most of the Unix VMs. If you can inspect
> "OSProcess thisOSProcess" and see a UnixProcess with pid and other
> variables filled in, then you already have the plugin.
>
> Dave

It was ok for the sources.
I tried differents things, all with differents errors...
But I also tried "OSProcess thisOSProcess" and I got a process with
the right pid. So no plugin required and wind waving since one hour...

I tried to see the man page of fork (man fork, man 2 fork, ...), but I
don't have any.

Florian