Squeak-dev/Squeak-web image v95-2

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 6 15:49:16 UTC 2007

I wasn't trying to be daft.  Someone asked how these characters would be
input, Phillip sent a link to how to the long way of doing Unicodes and I
was checking if he is serious.  I do of course think it is time to expand
the character sets, but I'm curious how it would be done.  I know there are
keyboards where you can set every key how you want it (LCD displays on the
keys), but they are a bit pricey.  Your explanation is about what I would
expect.