Package Universe for Squeak 3.9: file for Tric-RefractoringBrowser is no longer there

Lex Spoon lex at lexspoon.org
Sat Apr 7 19:57:34 UTC 2007

Ken Causey <ken at kencausey.com> writes:
> Just make a report in the Squeak Packages project, choose Any as the
> category, and mention the correct package in the description.  I
> will add the Package and correct the report.
>
> Ken
>
> P.S.  This is nothing new.  It is in fact mentioned in the second
> paragraph of the Choose A Category section of Step 2 of the
> "Reporting a New Squeak Issue" document.

Ah, very kind of you.  I have posted about this in the past a few
times looking for such help, and not received it.

Incidentally, the 3.9 stable universe has about 100 packages, and the
3.7 one about 200.  It might be nice to auto-create all the categories
from a script and then put that script in a cron job.

Lex

PS -- I am not familiar with the document you describe.  Ideally the
information would be available on the tracker site.