Unicode Arrows in Shout ( was Re: Squeak-dev/Squeak-webimagev95-2)

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Sun Apr 8 08:49:40 UTC 2007

> Modifying it so that separators are set to a blank glyph in both encodings fixes
> the problem. Fileout is attached.

Thanks, works fine. Not sure whose fault it is, but when browsing
the senders of setDemoFonts, looking at Preferences
class>>fontConfigurationMenu, I get a ByteArray>>errorSubscriptBounds:,
index=8593. The byte array in question is CaseInsensitiveMatchOrder.

The call originates from TextMorphForShoutEditor>>againOnce:,
where it says

where ← paragraph text findString: FindText startingAt:
  self stopIndex caseSensitive:
    ((ChangeText ~~ FindText) or: [Preferences caseSensitiveFinds]).

The actual problem seems to be that CaseInsensitiveMatchOrder is
only 256 bytes in size.

Regards,
Martin