Shout - characters appear in wrong order when typing

Andrew Tween amtween at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 9 08:02:56 UTC 2007

Hi all,
A number of people have reported seeing characters appearing in the wrong order
when typing into a Shout editor.
I had been unable to reproduce this ... until now.

While messing with the unicode arrows, the problem started to appear. (I don't
think it is because of the unicode arrows per se; but rather because I happened
to be on a different pc , using a different font, ... whatever).

Anyway, I may have a fix. I would be grateful if any Shout users who have
experienced this problem could install the attached .st file, and try it for a
few days. If it does indeed solve the problem, without introducing any new ones,
then I'll incorporate it into a new Shout release.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Cheers,
Andy