[V3dot10] 3.10 on first gear at last !

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Apr 9 14:35:01 UTC 2007

El 4/9/07 10:03 AM, "Damien Cassou" <damien.cassou at gmail.com> escribió:

> It would be cool if you can update the image on the ftp often and
> annouce the changes on the squeak-dev mailing list. Most of the
> community is waiting for 3.10. Releasing publicly and often (once a
> week for example) will convince people you are working hard and will
> encourage them to help.

http://ftp.squeak.org/3.10alpha/Squeak3.10alpha.7081.zip

The plan was one image to end each month, but could be shortened.

To all people:

I do a Autumn degradee for you could know to first sight.
The 3.9 final fresh to 3.10 7081 don't ask passwords .
If any is using one 3.10 what ask , load the last ReleaseBuilder-edc.18.mcz
from 310 repository or ignore the question.

Do Mantis reports and add any what you think is ready to include to

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5934

take this as more actualized info about 3.10 alpha status

Again thanks to all

Edgar