Shout - characters appear in wrong order when typing

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Mon Apr 9 17:22:30 UTC 2007

Hello Andrew,

AT> Anyway, I may have a fix. I would be grateful if any Shout users who have
AT> experienced this problem could install the attached .st file, and try it for a
AT> few days. If it does indeed solve the problem, without introducing any new ones,

took a 3.8.1 image, reproduced the error several times, loaded your
fix and couldn't reproduce the error any more, though I tried many
times.

Next serious squeaking will be in a fortnight, I'll let you know if I
run into anything.

I didn't complain because I can usually produce many more errors than
Shout :-))

Thanks for the fix.

Cheers,

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net