GOODS CRC check failed for transaction

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Mon Apr 9 21:33:20 UTC 2007

Hi Dan,

This is because the protocol changed from version 2 to 3. The client
is supposed to send a CRC checksum when committing data. For the time
being we just disabled the check on the server side (commented out a
few lines in the C code). The new version works well (we had some
strange problems with the older ones that seem to be gone now).

Adrian