POLL: merge squeak and croquet planets ?

Hans N. Beck private at hans-n-beck.de
Tue Apr 10 10:57:37 UTC 2007

Hi,

I would vote against merging, in principle.

My reason: Squeak and Croquet have different goals, people, organisation (at
least this is my observation from outer point of view). So I would not
bother each other. But I can see it would be practical at this moment if
posts are low. So if we can going back any time, make what is the best for
practice, but in general I would keep them distinct.

Regards

Hans