SqueakSource.com DNS zone is up for renewal -- any takers?

Ralph Johnson johnson at cs.uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 13 11:35:57 UTC 2007

On 4/13/07, Cees de Groot <cdegroot at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think I can safely speak for my colleagues in the board by proposing
> that SqF takes the domain and site if no-one else steps up...

Other people would step up if necessary, but the SqF ought to be the
owner of the domain.

As far as the web site goes, people ought to be encouraged to work on
web sites for awhile.  I have found squeaksource very useful, but
every web site can be improved, and I'd love to see someone try.

-Ralph Johnson